PLEASE BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE GETTING VACCINATED WITH IN TWO WEEKS OR HAVE RECEIVED YOUR VACCINE WITHIN 2 WEEKS, WE CAN NOT PROCEED WITH ANY SERVICES. Please contact our clinic to reschedule.
Prior to your treatment with us, it is important to follow the following pre instructions steps in order to ensure a proper treatment.
- Do NOT consume an alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to treatment (Alcohol thins out the blood and increases the likelihood of bruising, bleeding and swelling)
- Avoid anti-inflammatories such as Aspirin and Advil (Also thins out the blood). If you are taking Aspirin for heart regulatory issues, please inform our nurse.
-If you are taking blood thinners for a particular condition, please inform our nurse prior to treatment.
- Please avoid the following aliments as they tend to thin out blood. Please avoid for at least 24 hours prior to treatment:
• St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Vitamin E
• Fish and Fish Oils
- Try to schedule your treatment 2 weeks before any special event. Botox and Dysport will take up to two weeks for full effect.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A for at least a week prior to your treatment and a week post
- Make sure you have something to eat within the hour prior to your treatment. Important to keep your sugar levels up.
- If there are any open sores or active acne around treatment area, please reschedule your appointment.
-If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we can not treat you.
- We can not inject you if you are flying within 48 hours
- Please note that you will not be able to do any aesthetic services at least two weeks post services so please book your additional aesthetic services accordingly