Fresh Cosmetic Clinic: Pre Instructions for Injectable Services
Prior to your treatment with us, it is important to follow the following pre instructions steps in order to ensure a proper treatment.
- Do NOT consume an alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to treatment (Alcohol thins out the blood and increases the likelihood of bruising, bleeding and swelling)
- Avoid anti-inflammatories such as Aspirin and Advil (Also thins out the blood). If you are taking Aspirin for heart regulatory issues, please inform our nurse.
-f you are taking blood thinners for a particular condition, please inform our nurse prior to treatment.
- Please avoid the following aliments as they tend to thin out blood. Please avoid for at least 24 hours prior to treatment:
St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Vitamin E
Fish and Fish Oils
- Try to schedule your treatment 2 weeks before any special event. Botox and Dysport will take up to two weeks for full effect.
- Discontinue use of Retin-A for at least a week prior to your treatment
- Make sure you have something to eat within the hour prior to your treatment.
- If there are any open sores or active acne around treatment area, please reschedule your appointment-I
-If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we can not treat you.
- We can not inject you if you are flying within 48 hours
- Please note that you will not be able to do any aesthetic services at least two weeks post services so please book your additional aesthetic services accordingly.